AGILIS Bancassurance Solution is a comprehensive solution for banks that sell insurance products, both Life and Non-Life, to their clients. AGILIS Bancassurance manages the bank’s entire insurance broking back-office operations, leaving its staff to focus on procuring more business and spending more time in the front office.
AGILIS Bancassurance allows creation and maintenance of comprehensive profiles of clients as well as Insurance companies/ branches.
AGILIS Bancassurance is geared to manage a Bank's insurance business ranging from assigning revenue targets to its channels, to tracking incentive earned by the Sales staff and ultimately commissions earned by the Bank.
The system allows business transactions to be recorded from Bank's branch offices with built-in secure and controlled access rights and permissions.
AGILIS Bancassurance supports both Life and Non-Life Insurance.
Distinctive Features at a Glance
- Front- and back-office integrated and web-enabled solution designed to effectively manage all Life and Non-Life insurance products, provides you with easy to use methods for configuration of new insurance products based on the market demands and offerings of your partners.
- Workflow automation and decision support through entire bancassurance operations, including quotations, conversion into policy, easy data upload from insurance companies, claims registration, sales management, reconciliation and reporting. Thorough consolidation of all modules eliminates duplicate data entry and ensures data integrity
- Caters to all classes of Life and Non-Life insurance business:
Health (including medical and travel)
Miscellaneous (including mortgage, engineering, marine, etc.)
- Effective management of all sales-related operations, including definition of business sources (employees, consultants, tele-marketing), sales targets, parameterized commission calculation engine for all business sources, income calculation.
- Comprehensive third party and customer relationship management, including maintenance of exhaustive client and insurance company profiles.